Since 1990, hundreds of Hawaii families have hired Graham Builders to design and build their remodeling and rebuild projects. More than half of these stemmed from the need to accommodate additional and/or aging family members.
With more than three decades of expertise in designing multigenerational and aging-in-place homes, Graham Builders understands the complexities of designing homes for for extended and multigenerational families.
Join us as we share what you will need to convert your home into a successful multigenerational residence. This event will also touch on age- and ability-friendly design because most multigenerational homes anticipate elder residents with special needs.
- Location: Facebook and Zoom
- Date: Wednesday, December 8
- Time: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Moderator: Gerry Silva, AARP volunteer.
- Evan Fujimoto, company president who, in 1993, had the foresight to steer Graham Builders to become Hawaii’s most trusted multigenerational home design+builder.
- Bonnie Oda, Graham Builders director of client care and Oahu’s first Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS).
- Charlotte Graham, principal real estate and mortgage broker who has successfully navigated hundreds of local families through the challenging title and finance maze that multigenerational projects bring.
Register below and learn the secrets for a successful project. Those who register by September 5 will be mailed a special gift. We look forward to seeing you there!